Sunday, November 6, 2011

On the road again....

   Well our bags are packed and the car is loaded.  Had a bit of a scare last night when I called the hotel to confirm that William's oxygen had been delivered.  Thankful for Doug at Apria, he was the on call person in St Louis last night, and he was able to track down and confirm that the oxygen had made it to the hotel.  Whew!
   Five hour drive and we should be there around 4 or 5 tonight depending on how often we stop.  Nervous and excited for tomorrow and the rest of the week.  I hope to remain encouraged and that they are informative. I also hope that all the test go smoothly with no complications and minimal pain for William.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel and begin this part of our journey.  I think that I have figured out how to blog from my phone so I should be able to keep you posted....Heck you might even get several updates a day if I'm sitting around waiting for William while he's in a test. :-)
  Well I'm sure there's a lot to process mentally this week and many lessons to be learned.  Hope you all have an amazing week and thank you so much for your overwhelming support I cannot say thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment